Remembering Bob Moore

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

This memory came up on Google photos. 7 years ago today.

I spent a few trips in his boat, what a nice guy. He even took me out before his surgery, air tank and all. It was difficult to watch him struggle to walk to his truck. But he went fishing anyway.

I am grateful he got to spend some time with his new lungs and live a little more without struggling. He told me he even took up biking.

Rest in peace Bob, you are missed, not just by me, but a lot of people.

Attachments:
    1. 20120726_075416.jpg

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Fair prices at his bait shop too. Never had to call for bullheads, he had them.

I miss that guy too.

Attachments:
    1. Moore_hiedi.jpg

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Thanks for sharing, Pug. Bob was a great dude!!! I loved his shop and was fortunate enough to share some time in a boat and some shore spots with him.

vern
    Richfield, MN

Great guy & very generous! I was excited when his store opened near my neighborhood. The first time I stopped in he gave me a can of Dew for free when I asked if he sold pop. I always thought he gave me too many fatheads for the price but I wanted his business to succeed. I was recently walking around Richfield Lake (66th & Lyndale) & there are two benches with Bob Moore memorial plaques on them. I’ll post a pic later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.