Reeds

• poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Quick atta boy to Reeds, first purchase with them and pretty impressed at the turn around time, especially being on the backside of the holiday period. Ordered a new hub type ice shelter as we discovered my old sled type one won’t fit the three of us anymore. Placed the order at give or take 500 PM Sunday evening and I got a text from my wife that it arrived about 200 Pm this afternoon. That’s pretty impressive for Walker MN to little old Galesville WI, even more impressive that the shipping was free.

CaptainMusky

They are great! I believe they use Speedee Delivery and they are by far the fastest for the upper midwest. They have a big distribution center in St Cloud and every morning and evening 94 is just a train of them LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds great!! I ordered a new vexilar last night

eyeguy507
    SE MN

They are real fast with shipping. Not to mention best price on anything anytime i shop for stuff. They had show pricing just before Christmas if you paid attention? Got me the Frabill fortress for $199. Good luck finding it for that price.
    2 years ago I needed a trolling motor so checked Reeds and just for going through them, they gave me a free Helix 7 mega di G3. Been a customer for 20 years, no reason to shop anywhere else especially for big ticket items.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.