many thanks to dennis……

• shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

as many of you already no, dennis is the man….. i have been on 4 trips now with dennis… all a succes.. and i was even lucky enough to go to Lockport with him a few weeks back..a pic of me and my big fish was posted by him on 7/10/03 in the “hows the bite” talk…but this past weekend i brought my two oldest boys back to see dennis to chase some cats, and luckily we found quite a few… What i want everyone to know is the pleasure he helped bring in the life of my two boys… the smiles are still on their faces.. i was so impressed with the way dennis took care of my boys and made sure this trip was a success..a big thank you as always to dennis and all of you who support cat fishing and those who are still closet admirers of catfishing that cant get that walleye rod out of your hand..

shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

i messed up my first post a did not get the pics in.. lets try again..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

very cool pics… the smiles say it all. We always figured Dennis to be a good guy but a second opinion is always appreciated!

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Glad to hear you had fun, but the pleasure was all mine taking a couple of great kids out fishing for catfish. You are raising them right! You did forget to post a picture of yourself with a good fish so I will do that for you. It was not your biggest but it is a nice fish.
    Hope to see you and your boys up this way again sometime,
    Dennis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.