First May report

• landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Well first I want to say sorry for not getting alot of post up until now, but when someone in the family is ill they come before everything else.

So with that said all I can say is YA BABY was out tonight with two for about 2 hrs and we landed 12 fish. two being eaters the rest over 10lbs with one pushing the 18 pound mark. Fresh suckers seem to be working best right now. I have been working the current seems on the outside edge of snags and also the flats towards evening. More reports coming so stay tuned.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Day two. We landed 19 cats with eleven of those over the 30″ mark and 7 topping twenty pounds, biggest was 22.5lbs. The day start off a little chilly but the sun came out and the fishing improved. Larger fish seemed to be hanging out on the shore side of the holes. Was fun fishing in deep water again most fish were in the 15 to 22 foot range.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Well Sunday day three. Fish at one point were coming in the boat faster then I could count. At one point we had all four rods going with fish. Both clients had a rod in had so I grabbed the other one and then the last rod took off, it was crazy for about 15 minutes. We did lose one fish but landed three fish at the same time, mine was 32″ then the 35″ and the biggest of the weekend a 37.5″ monster. As for total count on Sunday I would put it at 15 cats with 10 over the 30″ mark. Man o man what a blast. These two are from triple play we had.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.