June Reports

• landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Was out again today and will be out on the river the next two days guiding. Today we boated 16 today for a total weight of 279 pounds. Water temps are running between 71 and 73. This bite is going to slow anytime now, but I will fish it as long as possible.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Another update, today we we landed 21 cats for 219 pounds. Good times are here and I hope they stay. Please everyone practice catch and release.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Took my son out tonight for his birthday with two of his friends. He let them catch the first two cats, he didn’t know that would be all the time we had but he still had fun.

Here is a picture of the biggest cat of the year so far, a 39″ 25lber caught by a nine year old on the right. I think he is now hooked of cat fishing.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Happy Birthday Son of Landscat!

You’ve learned at an early age that sharing in fishing is just as fun as catching yourself!

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Sorry about the slow reports. Just got back from a Lake of The Woods camping trip. Its was a great trip five of us took our sons on a father son trip. My son was the only one to catch a muskie and it was his first one. 35″ about 10 to 12lbs. He was so excited that he is still rubbing it in since I have yet to get mine first, but heck thats what we live for. To make sure our kids have a great time. He was also able to see two wild bears while fishing. All in all a great time was had by all. Can’t wait for next years trip. So stay tuned first reports will be coming this weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.