The bite is on!!! There catchen some very nice cat

• landscats
    North Dakota, USA

People are pulling in so very nice cats. Seems like when the weather is nice I have something going on. Then the weather turns bad rain, hail, snow showers etc. and I can go. I’m sure the nice weather is going to be here soon, then I’ll be living on the river. Until later everyone be safe and have a great time with the MN fishing opener.

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Hi landscats
    The cats are ON yeah!
    That is good news, but I have one question?
    What is a Minnesota fishing opener?
    Your not talking about green carp opening up are you?
    Why would any one close a season on them., don’t they infest our lakes and rivers as it is?
    O well
    See ya

Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

You know you love the walleyes Bowfin(ilovetocatchanytoothedfishican)hunter. You’re not fooling anyone.

What’s the good word my friend?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

By the way, you forgot your pink feathered boa at the Blue Oyster bar. Luckily Briank picked it up for you.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

If your talking about walleyes and I think you are I love fishing for those just as much as cats. I guess you can say I just love fishing period. I just love jigging those eyes of a reef in the middle of a lake and there is not a boat in sight. Best trip was to Lake of The Woods, we had the best time fishing ever. Had to catch 4 eyes just to find one under 19 1/2 inches. It was a great trip, just look what the lake looked like.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Now you’re talking Kent!!!! We’re going to have to change your title to Landswalleye(andthoseotherfish). Whadda ya think? It has a ring to it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Now you did it Kent! Bowfishthejelouseintheclosetwalleyehunter will have a nickname for you in no time…you’ll never hear the end of a picture of you and an eye…

I’m sorry…I tried to warn you….

Bowfinhunter

Dude say it ain’t so… another imposter I had so much hope for ya to. I guess the writing was on the wall you are a friend/travling companion to the great Dennise (iliketofishwithmeealywormandoystergulperbecausetheyaretheonlytwoicanfishwiththatmakemefeelmasculine) are you not.
    I guess my first question is Are you O’ Joe Zebco, and do you like to go Gay Paris and hold your life partners hand while you drink Merlot?
    I thought so…..
    Well a word to the “wise” I would not tell anyone that you
    know the famous Tony D Limp wrist green carp jigging technique or you will have Mealy worm (aka Brink, aka Neil, aka OoothathurtsBUTdontstop) and Oyster gulper (aka Bob, aka gater hummer, aka evenBlatzcantgetthattasteoutofmymouth) up following you around asking if they could “please Oh please be your dock Boy” and droppin the soap (like they ever would use it).
    I guess there is a special place in the Firey Pit for wallnutters.
    At least according to Dante. (who as we all know is a True catfisherman at heart)
    See ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

<sigh>

Here we go again!

Bowfin! You forgot to take your testosterone pills again!

CA..grab him by the arm and get him up to the RED…ASAP…there maybe some hope!

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Ya I guess I did open a can of worms. I better start showing the right fish for the right water. I’ll remember to post only Red River Pictures here and lake pictures with the lake.

Bowfinhunter

Quote:

I better start showing the right fish for the right water. I’ll remember to post only Red River Pictures here and lake pictures with the lake.

Please and thank you
    See ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Lands…did you see the post a while back where someone listed a Bassfishing contest on the Red Forum?

The fella was lost…but I darn near split my sides when I saw the post…knowing what this crowd is like. I still chuckle.

It was kinda like Tool Man Tim Taylor walking into an Avon party trying to get everyone to go to Fleet Farm for the power tool sale!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.