Recommended Marina Around Lake Minnetonka?

• crappie55369
    Mound, MN

i recently moved to the lake minnetonka area and i was not all that impressed with the service provided to me by the dealership where i bought my boat to begin with. Does anyone have any marina’s in the area that you would recommend for servicing a suzuki 4 stroke outboard motor? Any of them i should stay away from? If not wanting to bash local businesses publically you can just PM me (although personally if you provide bad service you dont deserve discrepency, but i know some people dont feel that way). Mainly just looking for a place to do winterizing for now.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

I am near there and take my boat to the Shakopee Tracker center. Not sure if they have indoor storage. But they do wrap.

das_bass
    Mound, MN

I have a friend who does winterizing and such on the side, works days on auto repair, and lives in Mound. He does good work and at a good price. If interested, I can get you his contact information.

FryDog62

I’m near Wayzata and took my former Suzuki and current Yamaha to Cabelas in Rogers… 25 minute drive, but they sell and service both motor brands and have always done good work for me.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I have a friend who does winterizing and such on the side, works days on auto repair, and lives in Mound. He does good work and at a good price. If interested, I can get you his contact information.

i would be interested in that contact das_bass. can you PM me the info? thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.