Recent New Garmin Install

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Here is a recent Garmin install for Jeff on his new MX2040. Jeff has agreed to share some updates and information as a new user of Garmin.

7612 at Console
    GPS Map 840

Transducers
    Panoptix
    Side & Down VU
    High Speed

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1288.jpg

2. imagejpeg_1.jpg

3. imagejpeg_2.jpg

4. imagejpeg_0.jpg

Jeff Iverson

I’d like to say thanks to Dean and all the guys at SBC in both stores for working to set up my new MX2040.

Like Dean said, I’m excited to get the new boat on the water. The weather looks great for the upcoming weekend so I’ll begin playing with the Garmin’s, while I’m breaking in the engine. Should be a fun summer…. lot’s to learn.

As I start seeing some of the things the units and the transducers can do, I’ll post some video and/or screen shots showing what I’m figuring out.

Just a side note: The units are wired together via ethernet connection. That allows me to use the whole host of transducers and mapping in both units.

Danny Thompson
    Minnesota

Looking good Jeff Can wait to get out on the water with you this summer!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

@jeyeverson

Lookin’ good, Jeff. I know your previous rig served you well for many years. I hope your new ride is all that and more!

Did you get a chance to fish our fave spot on the river this spring? It just doesn’t fish quite the same since the renovation. doah

Jeff Iverson

@jeyeverson

Lookin’ good, Jeff. I know your previous rig served you well for many years. I hope your new ride is all that and more!

Did you get a chance to fish our fave spot on the river this spring? It just doesn’t fish quite the same since the renovation. doah

Thanks James it’s an amazing boat. I’m finding it hard to believe I waited this long to buy it. I absolutely love it.

I didn’t get down to the river this year. With the boat being set up, now living up on Mille Lacs, business and all, I just didn’t make it this year. I agree the renovation changed some things… I did fish it last year a bit and that was my take too.

I may change things up now… living up here, I’m about the same distance to the Rainy so next Spring that may be the way I go!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.