Cable drive to terrova motor adapter plate

• andyjohnson

A friend of mine is looking at changing trolling motors from the cable drive to a terrova was concerned about the bolt pattern and having exposed holes we did some research online and found this adapter plate that was home made just was wondering what other people have done he has a 621 Ranger thanks

kroger3
    blaine mn

Fill holes with silicone then put down an adhesive step pad cut to fit then mount new motor on top of that.

ted-merdan

Pull the old mat off, order a new one from Ranger / dealer glue it down and start over w new holes. This is what I did in December for my 620T. I wanted my terrova hard mounted to the bow, not on an adapter plate.

Good luck!

-ted

roottwo

Look into a MKA-47/48 adapter plate. That is meant to handle either a cable steer or Terrova style motor and has holes that might very well line up exactly where you already have them. I put that plate onto my 620T, but there wasn’t a motor there already either, so I cannot confirm with absolute certainty.

andyjohnson

Thanks guys how much play is in the brackets or are they tight when together

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.