2012 boats (Non PD) to be manufactured July 6th

• TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

I have been very much awaiting ordering my new Ranger. I have decided that I am going with the 620 packaged with an Evinrude 250HO with the 15HO kicker. I am a Humminbird guy so 1198 on the dash with 958 also. Now if I can only decide on the colors. I not big on shiny BUT the darker color boats tend to show every incidental mark!  Post up your color choices. Rangers site has an Awesome flash site that you can spec out your boat colors. I also found a jersey site on there to match your rig, motor brand and number. Still not sure about the garage situation but need a boat bad.  Honey do list has been completed for a month but she still finds things. Now if she would only let me park here van outside.  
    Can’t wait for September full moon on the pond.  

bck
    Big Stone Lake Sd

This is similar to the colors on my 2005 620

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

Looks good BCK. Do you run a keel guard? If what color on a blue bottom?
    Thx

bck
    Big Stone Lake Sd

Absolutley, a keel guard is a must! I fish Rainy Lake and we do shore lunch daily. I have a black keel gaurd, looks great with the dark blue hull. my only other reccomendation is a jack plate, adds 3-5 mph.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Congrats on the new ride TJB

huskerdu

Why the rude on the back? I have been a Ranger guy for 13 years and have had good luck w/Merc. my 2 cents-I currently have a Ranger cup 621 -current colors are lower maint. than the darker past boats, but the darker colors look better IMO-

I never had a NEW Ranger always bought used so color was always a compromise.

ted-merdan

I am a big sapphire fan – here is an image of my ’08 (the last one I ordered) that had very subtle colors. The deck and strip 1&3 are eclipse (black w/ a bit of silver); stripe 2 is raspberry and the pins are platinum mist. 7 of my 8 rangers all had sapphire in them…

Good luck nothing better than ordering your boat and getting all of the options you want on it! Also – you can order your consoles a different color than the inside if you want to make your boat mor unique!

Can’t go wrong with the 250HO – one of the hottest motors out there and I had NO issues with mine the year I ran it – over 200 hours and less than 8 gallons of oil!

-ted

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Amazing how much a really good car start, to helping the boat/van parking, warm it up in Winter, cool it down in summer. My boat is blue and silver, and I really like it, but it’s a reata, so it’s hard to give you any real color advice.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.