Ranger service?

• STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Buddy of mine has a 620t. He’s had a number of issues with the bow mount batteries and now the dash lights are stuck on. Hes wondering if anyone has had good or bad luck with any particular ranger repair shop. Thanks

bradl110

Frankies in Chisago Lakes, mn or Rapid Marine (several MN locations)

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

So, you’ve used these guys and had great service? Or you Googled ranger service? I should have been more specific. I’m looking for a place with “great ranger service” thanks again

bradl110

I’ve used both of them. Frankies is probably one of the best ranger dealers in the Midwest, with some of the best mechanics with the most experience working on ranger boats.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

I’ve used both of them. Frankies is probably one of the best ranger dealers in the Midwest, with some of the best mechanics with the most experience working on ranger boats.

Thank you! waytogo

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Make sure all fuses are good and test batteries. Battery plus should do that for free. Look for broken wires also. Broken, loose or just plane bad ground can do weird things.

Bought my boat from frankies and the service has been good so far. I’ve had a pile of warranty work done.

mojogunter

Rapid in Ham Lake took care of a couple of issues I had with my ranger. Frankies or Rapid you can’t go wrong.

Kevin Hines

I have used both of the dealers mentioned here. Personally have had very good luck with Rapid Sport in Ham Lake. Would not take my boat to Frankies.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.