rainy river ice out

• Deuces

Appreciate fellas throwing on sturgie reports, heading up Thursday.

Who has the best bar/restaurant up there, sportsman’s? Borderview?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Appreciate fellas throwing on sturgie reports, heading up Thursday.

Who has the best bar/restaurant up there, sportsman’s? Borderview?

In my opinion your to far towards the lake. Baudette vfw has the best burger around.

dbright
    Cambridge

Cyrus is my favorite place to eat up there along with morris point. Either one I would check hrs before heading over that way this time of year. We stopped in river bend last fall while duck hunting and everyone in are group was disappointed in are food.

walleyesforme

If your looking for breakfast the pot roast skillet at Cyrus is crazy good. Like said above though call before you go because those places keep some kind of weird hours or limited menus this time of year.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Sure wish I was back up there this morning just getting that 1st cup of coffee in and talking about where to fish today. That is the life.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Mike it’s called Retirement…..

Sure wish I was back up there this morning just getting that 1st cup of coffee in and talking about where to fish today. That is the life.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I just did the opposite of that. Spent two weeks up there fishing then came home to closing my shop down and going to work for someone. Sure going to miss being extremely flexible with my schedule. There is a chance tho that this new job will have long sumner hours and winter layoff. Might have to get into ocean fishing.

Deuces

Fished Saturday and couple hours Sunday, stayed between wheelers and baudette, seemed most big fish came off middle of channel for everyone. We got handful of bigguns, fun times, very cool being the first trip up for myself.

Viewing 8 posts - 211 through 218 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.