Rainy River

• Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Can a boat cross the border on the river as long as a your not fishing, im looking for clarification, I just want to fish the mn side

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

If your just going from location to location and your doing it to avoid other boats your fine.

B-man

I wouldn’t do it unless you absolutely had to and had a good reason (emergency, ice flow, rocks, etc). Don’t do it just for the sake of doing it.

They play by different rules (no alcohol in the boat, live bait, etc).

MNdrifter

I wouldn’t do it unless you absolutely had to and had a good reason (emergency, ice flow, rocks, etc). Don’t do it just for the sake of doing it.

They play by different rules (no alcohol in the boat, live bait, etc).

shock No alcohol in the boat!?!? That sounds like an emergency to me. What the heck do they drink in the boat all day, Capri Suns? Guess I won’t be going to Canada anytime soon. I thought Canada was cool. SMH.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Thanks for the replies, I’ve never been up there and am planning on going up the 9th, hopefully the launches will be open

BigWerm
    SW Metro

You can drive up and down the Canadian side, just don’t stop to fish. The Canadian side gets most of the in-route traffic, and the MN side gets most of the fishing.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

THANKS BW, I just want to avoid any issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.