Anybody Crow Hunting?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Got 2 Sat without really trying. Set up with my electronic a couple of times. No dekes and no real effort. Crow frenzy got them close but it took the owl to bring them into range.
    I’ll be out this weekend with a buddy so we’ll try a little harder between grouse hunts.

kris_brantner
    My river

i have been shooting a few getting ready for duck season. we have prolly killed 2 dozen so far since it opened. the frenzy and the owl tape work good but try the wounded crow after you have shot the first crows and they wont come back to the origional tape
    works pretty good for me. sit there for about 3-4 min with out any calling and then put the death cry of a crow i think is what the tape is called.

kris_brantner
    My river

i have been shooting a few getting ready for duck season. we have prolly killed 2 dozen so far since it opened. the frenzy and the owl tape work good but try the wounded crow after you have shot the first crows and they wont come back to the origional tape
    works pretty good for me. sit there for about 3-4 min with out any calling and then put the death cry of a crow i think is what the tape is called.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Oh yea. That’s exactly what I do to get a few back. That distressed crow really grates on your ears after while!!
    I can do it with the mouth call very good as well.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Oh yea. That’s exactly what I do to get a few back. That distressed crow really grates on your ears after while!!
    I can do it with the mouth call very good as well.

muskratmikes
    Up nort or down south

Shot a few this year so far. Guess last weekend while duck hunting we shot 4. Haven’t set up for them yet, but I found that staying active and moving works really well to.

muskratmikes
    Up nort or down south

Shot a few this year so far. Guess last weekend while duck hunting we shot 4. Haven’t set up for them yet, but I found that staying active and moving works really well to.

buckmaster

Been shooting a few here and there while duck hunting as well. Will wait till the waterfowl season ends before I really get into these birds. Seening more birds this year then in the past, so I hope they stick around for a few more months.

buckmaster

Been shooting a few here and there while duck hunting as well. Will wait till the waterfowl season ends before I really get into these birds. Seening more birds this year then in the past, so I hope they stick around for a few more months.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ve called in a few and popped a few this season by not really set up for them. I called one in by mouth(no call)and nearly dropped it on my buddy grouse hunting. That was cool.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ve called in a few and popped a few this season by not really set up for them. I called one in by mouth(no call)and nearly dropped it on my buddy grouse hunting. That was cool.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.