Question on voting

• McCloud

If you can take one thing out of this BS is that you have one fascist Clown advocating for you not to vote If you don’t agree with his view.
    doah

What ever you decide ,make sure you vote.

Beast

For awhile there I was afraid someone was going to post their political stance on here, glad we dodged that bullet…. woot

Jensen

Thanks for answering my question everyone.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You people are insufferable. You also affirm my decision and for that I thank you.

Today is a win win for me. Either way the next 4 years will prove I was right in my support.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

One candidate made a long career full of political corruption.

The other candidate made a career from being a celebrity. A lot of people think he was an immoral, crooked celebrity and that’s where their personal feelings of hatred stems from.

They hated him long before he made 1 political decision and long before the tool of covid was introduced.

Trump left his crooked celebrity position to expose political corruption that effects the entire general population of this country.

We have all known for our entire lives of how much hidden corruption goes on and have begged for it to be exposed.

Trump is the best candidate for the job.

rotflol

Deuces

What buildings will burn tonight is what I’m asking myself. Trump gets reelected where would a butthurt snowflake go seek out?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

What buildings will burn tonight is what I’m asking myself. Trump gets reelected where would a butthurt snowflake go seek out?

I suspect there will be looting and fires whoever wins. Some folks don’t need much of a excuse to crack a beer, others to break the law.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Question on voting’ is closed to new replies.