Propane Prepay Prices

• stout93
    Becker MN

Biden ball washer.

MX1825

The major oil companies stated several months ago ….THEIR REASON …for rising prices of ALL THEIR PRODUCTS.

Their sales were down too much since Covid started.

They will NOT TAKE any loss of their incomes. You will pay …UNTIL.. They are satisfied. GOT THAT STRAIGHT !!!

No Biden or anyone else had ANYTHING to do with oil company products and price increases………. Keep the political bashing out of or countries problems.

Get a job on FOX NEWS.

Who said anything about Biden?
    You sit on a tack or stub your toe? doah

gregory
    Red wing,mn

The major oil companies stated several months ago ….THEIR REASON …for rising prices of ALL THEIR PRODUCTS.

Their sales were down too much since Covid started.

They will NOT TAKE any loss of their incomes. You will pay …UNTIL.. They are satisfied. GOT THAT STRAIGHT !!!

No Biden or anyone else had ANYTHING to do with oil company products and price increases………. Keep the political bashing out of or countries problems.

Get a job on FOX NEWS.

Not political??? That’s hilarious in itself …. 🤦‍♂️😂

duh queen

Sigh,
    And to paraphrase: “Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They’re not entitled to their own facts.”

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Sigh,
    And to paraphrase: “Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They’re not entitled to their own facts.”

Yup.

Attachments:
    1. E6B21ED6-2C7A-471E-9495-B3D75257B448.jpeg

duh queen

Werm, I’m not disputing what bidenhistime has done. Just trying to point out that there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between the correlative and the causal.
    Example: A university of Delaware (coincidence? me thinks not) study found that as the consumption of ice cream increased, so did the incidences of drownings. Is the ice cream responsible for the increase in drownings? Think about it. The real answer is at the bottom.

Answer: No. In the summer, it gets hot…..at least outside of Minnesota…..and when it gets hot more than a few things happen. People go swimming, and people eat ice cream.

Personally, although I can’t prove it, I think potus’s policies have caused the hike in PL prices. Conspiracists might believe it’s the oil companies, but if so, why haven’t they done this to us decades ago?

steelslinger71

Prepay $1.97 per gallon. Last year $1.47. CHS @ Luverne.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Werm, I’m not disputing what bidenhistime has done. Just trying to point out that there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between the correlative and the causal.

I agree, and generally don’t think the President has much impact on gas (natural, petroleum or diesel etc) prices. But those saying Biden hasn’t impacted the supply are willfully ignorant or lying. Still don’t think he’s the main factor, but he is definitely A factor.

Iowaboy1

I just ordered my summer fill, 1.849, better than I expected.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I just ordered my summer fill, 1.849, better than I expected.

It only dips below 50 once in the winter down there so the price shouldn’t be much of a hardship for you. grin

I’m thinking I might be willing to trade heating bills with ya.

marbleeyes24 (Larry)
    Nevis

$2.10 gallon pre-buy at Lake Area Co-Op by August 1st then going up from there. Nevis area

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Looks like I paid more than a lot of you at 2.00, jealous of those near me paying 1.50 what the heck… oh well.

stout93
    Becker MN

Looks like I paid more than a lot of you at 2.00, jealous of those near me paying 1.50 what the heck… oh well.

I’m paying $2.15. Those paying $1.50….I’d like to see the proof..

Dan
    Southeast MN

I was told my company was excited to renew my “keep-fill” membership and “lock me in” at 2.44 That seemed high as hell and looking around it seems higher than anywhere else. Told them I want to cancel my service and they went down to 2.29 but that still seems higher than almost everyone.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I was told $2.49 but they haven’t sent me the contract.

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Propane Prepay Prices’ is closed to new replies.