Primos customer service

• Hoyt4
    NULL

I have always had great customer service from Primos, but this last one was even better. Zipper went bad on the blind which i’ve never had happen before in the few blinds I own from them. Then there was a rip from a friend who got to excited going out the front after taking his first bird a few years ago. So I shipped in for repairs and said it would take 4 weeks and $30 for repairs which i thought was odd for the lifetime warranty because never had to pay anything before. But understood $30 was nothing to repair and not have to replace.

The person repaired my blind on 3/4/22 and sent a hand written note back saying we do not take money for repairs on the lifetime warranty blinds even know the paperwork says we do. They returned my check fixed the blind and blind bag that was with the blind without asking. I also had the blind back yesterday 3/8 when I was not supposed to have until end of month.

Now it’s just waiting for turkey time in a few weeks in Nebraska

Attachments:
    1. image000000-003-scaled.jpg

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Always nice to see people that still care about there jobs and have pride in the company they work for. Hope that is not lost in future generations. Thanks for sharing.

big_g
    Isle, MN

And even in cursive !!! Old school business. toast

Umy
    South Metro

Phenomenal on all points!
    Should be Business 101 class

MX1825

Wonderful to see. That’s doing business the right way. waytogo waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Makes me know where my next blind is coming from. Thanks for sharing

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

That is Great. Great customer service. A dying thing these days. I know if I was ever going to buy a blind it would be a Primos based off of just how this situation was handled.

FinickyFish

I always assumed primos was a “bargain brand” (which suits me perfectly) and usually to keep prices low the first cut is in customer service. Glad to see that’s not the case. I can speak on the quality of calls and other goods and say I’ve never had an issue there.

duh queen

I had a glass turkey call fail after the first year. I contacted Primos via telephone. top notch customer service. They paid to ship the call back to them and replaced it, all in less than a week. Their stuff may be less expensive than others, but they certainly aint cheap. If something of theirs fails, they back it up….and fast!

Hoyt4
    NULL

Dee J , that is great they replaced it. most there callas are lifetime warranty . They have replaced the can calls for me a couple times. Just take a picture of it and they sent me 3 new calls.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.