Hell will be unleashed

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

For the remainder of the fall and into winter. My buddy shot a doe last night, cool story I’ll get to later. We questioned the shot, but saw her lay down about a 120 yards from the stand. Waited til dark, headed to the house, had a beer and got on our rain gear. Took the Mule back to get her, wouldn’t you know it. This was our findings. 1 hour she laid there. F*&^% I’m mad again!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

That sucks. Hammer the hell out of them!

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

They make quick work of a easy meal. Better dip a gun in praire grass camo and start early!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Kooty, If they keep I90 clear around the 15th, I’ll be passing by with about 1000 rounds of ammo I have to be back in Colorado on the 19th…hhmmm a little time to kill

bassmaster
    SE, MN

I shot a deer late in the day 2 years ago. Needed help with it so I went and got my brother. I left my jacket laying over the deer. Came back well after dark and the coyotes were all over the place very close by barking and carrying on but never touched the deer. I’m sure it would have looked like yours if I didn’t leave my jacket on the deer. It was an old trick a friend of mines grandfather taught us when we were in high school.

kooty
    Keymaster

I brought hell to the blind tonight.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

At 3800fps, I think Hell is a great name. Light’m up!

kooty
    Keymaster

Well, Hell didn’t get to bark last night. Had one dog come to about 300 yards. I thought he’d come closer, but he disappeared into a corn field. I had them barking and howling all around me last night. Should would of could of… but now I wish I would have beared down and take the shot when he let me have it.

johnee

Wow. Looks like a little population control is in order.

Get to callin’!

I’m bringing the .223 and the call with me pheasant hunting next weekend. There are hardly any pheasants, so I figured we’d need the diversion. My uncle’s neighbor has cattle and this year there is a swarm of coyotes on his land for some reason.

Whack em and stack em.

Grouse

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.