Another for the tannery…

• jeff_hansen

Went out for a couple of sets Tuesday night… called an open ridgeline for a bit and saw 2 sneaking in from a distant fencerow. As they worked their way in I kept the left one in the scope. At about the 140 yd mark, the coyote stopped to survey the situation. We had nothing but open ground between us so I decided to watch him for awhile to see what his plan was.

After a minute or so, my patience ran short and I squeezed the trigger, hearing the rewarding thump shortly after. My buddy took a shot at the second one, but didn’t connect. All in all a great night for a short hunt. Turned out to be a nice lookin’ yote with a thick ruff around the neck. I think he’s headed for the tannery.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Very cool! Congrats Jeff!

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

Yeah!!!!!

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

Good Job!

jcthorson
    Austin, MN

Very nice!!!!
    Is that the R-15 you got there?
    If so what caliber you got it in and what you think about it so far?

abster71
    crawford county WI

Nice job Jeff

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nicely done Jeff!

jeff_hansen

Yep, it’s the R-15 in .223. I was a little skeptical when I bought it but it’s turned out to be an awesome rig. The thing is crazy accurate, quick handling, and the fast follow up shots are a big plus. It’s by far my favorite predator hunting setup.

lick

Keep up the good work Jeff

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

And once again you are successful!!! I hung up the gun over the weekend for my wrestling shoes had a tourny down in wisconsin dells so wasn’t able to get out. I am hoping to get out maybe tonight but right now I gotta get back to class congrates on another one!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.