Bucktail colors

• SetTheHook
    Iowa

I was just thinking about filling out an order of bucktail jigs from Hutch. Anyone have any recommendations for favorite colors? I’ll probably pick up some ringworms, too, so colors on those would also be appreciated as well.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Actually there’s a better place to get your ringies and the guy selling them advertises here with EFN…. since the price is the same on the ringies, the choice is obvious… B-Fish-N Tackle!

Hutch is a good guy but he doesn’t contribute here anymore. Keep those businesses busy that keep EFN alive.

B-Fish-N Tackle

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I’ll second that vote for B-Fish-N Tackle. I ordered the #1 Clear Water kit (4″ ringworms) and found the pricing and service to be outstanding.

Now if I can only learn to fish with them!

So many techniques, so little time.

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

I also must say use B-Fish-N Tackle. I ordered 2 kit #1 and 1 kit #2 and 1 kit #3 all off this web site. I just went to the worms at the top, went through the kits James and others put together, sat back and waited for the ringers. Much better than shopping else where. As far as bucktail colors, I keep a good asst. of whites and chartruse, along with some blacks and purples. these are the colors “I” feel most confident in and therefore probley fish with better.

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

I’ll also say that B-Fish-N Tackle is a very good source for ringies I’ve got them in our shop and in my box and they do work well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time that I used them I caught and realeased some nice piggies!!!!!! Give’em a call I know that his delivery is fast [that is if he’s not fishin] Just kiddin Dave.You will be very happy with his products.

As far as Bucktail colors I like to use red& white,blue & white,purple & white thru the spring.

Len

Falling Rock Bar & Bait LLC

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

You guys are making me blush!

Say…. order ringworms and I’ll ship the EFN hat of your choice (Ftr or FTL) at no shipping charge!

Just add the $15.00 for the hat…. that’ll save you the $4.00 hat shipping cost!

Say-hey what a deal! Can’t beat that….See the rotating banner at page top for my ad.

Guys….

I have “Super-Dos” in June Bug or Electric Blue…. $17.00 per 100 pk. while they last…. Hey James, you think Super-Do’s will catch WALLEYES???? Or are you ever going to share THAT secret? Shisssh…. I know, keep it down Dave…

Dave “Hawger” Hoggard

B-Fish-N Tackle

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

Dave, Sorry I forgot to mention that OUTSTANDING FTR hat that came along with my ringers…..The dinner I got wearing it with the blond across the street went VERY …well…. she Had me for dessert!!! All because I had “THE HAT” and the guy that “DOES ALOT OF FISHING” invited me to his cabin this weekend!!! (AS long as i brought along my ring worms) Still waiting on James’s cool story on what happened when he wore his hat!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.