A day like today…

• Derrick Cox
    MN, Eagan

makes me want to go out in the boat. I am deeply thinking about going to pool 4 with my boat next weekend and was curious if a 15 foot glastron runabout, with a 60 hp johnson with no trim on it would work on the river? How open is the river right now, any ice chucks? Also i know where this question is going to go but weres the best place to launch The boat? I dont have a depth finder so would it still work? I just need to be out on the water any help would be appricated

Thanks much
    Derrick

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Heck Derrick, I’d start out baking some goodies, then i’d stop by and say hi to Dean. After that I’d go have a blast fishing. The only thing left to wonder, would be, what color thong the lil misses has on when I get home. Good luck

holennet
    Park View, Iowa

Yup! I agree. Heading to pool 4 for the first week in March! I am so ready to go. My wife offered to bake up some goodies for Dean. Drop off the cookies first, visit with Dean, check out the counter for plastics that are working. Then it will be time to fish.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Derrick, what they said above. Don’t worry about what type of cookies, just bring some. Make sure you email or call Dean at Evert’s to see if the ramps are open, repeatedly, meaning call him alot and ask that question. Watch out for a guy named BK or Brian or whatever he may call himself, he will steal the cookies and then you will have issues. Good luck, you’ll have a blast and catch fish guaranteed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.