Pool 2 with the afternoon sun and 32+ degrees?????

• martin_vrieze
    Eagan

Quote:

Quote:

I heard rumor that the lillydale ramp is now open.

Good news!

Let’s ask our resident Lilydale IDO scout (drewsdad)…Joel, any truth to the Lilydaye ramp rumor?

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

With your ramps open up there now…..who do we call to make sure,does that mean you just mail the cookies instead? And who is in charge of making sure everyone drain their boat trailers?

Hope you guys get on em soon!

martin_vrieze
    Eagan

Dean, If I was making any money right now I would surely ship you a package of Janel’s best cookies.

I’ll be getting on P2 this coming weekend as long as the wind isn’t howling. Will be able to post a report.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

I heard rumor that the lillydale ramp is now open.

No truth to the rumor. You would have some work if ya planned on launching down there.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thanks Jake. Did you get started working on it? Looks like a few weeks before I even think about getting the boat out anyways.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Looks like the water skiers have benn using the hidden falls landing. It is launchable, but does have a nice lip at the bottom of the ramp. From what I can see it looks like you could make from there down to the confluence. With some nice weather on the way it looks like the pool 2 season is here!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I haven’t looked at the Lilydale ramp for a few days; but unless someone went in there with a bobcat or a front end loader I can’t see how it could be open. I don’t think it will be usable for at least a week or more. I will be keeping an eye on it. Lilydale is always one of the last to open up. There isn’t a lot of flow there and it is at a bad angle to get a lot of sun. I saw somebody launched at hidden Falls; but that ramp is still in pretty rough shape.

dd

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Stopped by hidden falls today. One trailer inthe parking lot. Small boat. 4wd and small boats should be good to go. Give it a few days and some salt on the end of the ramp and it should be in real good shape.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.