pool 3 6/29

• jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

First off when lenny jamison say’s ” do you trust me” never say yes
    I fished friday 6/29 with lenny from about 8 am till 6 pm. We started off casting some cranks to current breaks. First fish was a fisty one. She came in at 22″ and decided to put a trebble in to the palm of my had. Remember when I said if lenny say’s do you trust me???? DONT . His fishing line technique is not so good . Well after thinking about it I had two choices. Quit fishing and get it taken care of or rip it out and continue to fish. Well it still hurts a little today but I dug it out and away we went.
    Fishing was none the less than awsome. Well at least for me as lenny seemed to strugle a little. Dean managed to ride along for a few hours too. It was nice to finally get out with him. Hopfully next time he wont be so sore and can stay a little longer.
    I think we ended the day with the largest being 26.5″ and had about 15 fish over 20″. Ran ito a few locals up there and they preceded to run us out so we made the best of it with a few pizzas and down at everts.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

If you are going to be dumb enough to put a hook into your hand you just have to be tough enough to take the pain.

It was a fun day out there even though I got thoroughly schooled on numbers and size. That’s alright Stick, I’ve got a man sized whooping ready for you the next time we hit the water.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Sounds like a good trip. The fish sound like they are really going on pool 3.

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Sounds like a good day!

Quote:

Ran ito a few locals up there and they preceded to run us out…

BrianK has some friends down there…a small red lund?

(See catfish forum)

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Stick…you told me you guys didn’t catch anything!?

Last time I’m telling you were to fish.

Hayward…seems like there were a lot of them out that night! Weekends….

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

we didnt catch any thing you would be interested in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.