In-Depth Angling Video WOW !!!

• b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I watched it for the first time ( It will be watched again and again) and well WOW. Great Video

The how toos and the proof its all there.

If you havent seen it get it! Would be my advise.

Great show Guys!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Well thanks Brian. It won’t be long and the big plastic bite will be back in a big way. Usually starts in earnest in September again and just keeps heating up until things are just crazy in November. That time of year we’re finding we almost can’t fish too big. 14″ers eating 6″ grubs kinda rules out a guy ever over-sizing a 8lber doesn’t it?

Anyway, glad you liked it. It won’t be our last.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Anyone wanting to purchase the video can from the EFN Store and Hooked On Fishing Bait and Tackle in Rochester. Mike at Hooked On Fishing has the plastics that are used to catch those fish too. Great ”how to” video too. Just like you were there and being shown first hand. And the fish that are caught on film will make you wish you were out there fishing right now. Thanks, Bill

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Don’t forget that September, October and November are for the big plastics. Nope I won’t forget that ever. I had the pleasure of fishing with James in October with plastics (very large plastics) and fished in only a foot or two of water. Well to make a long story short I had my limit of nice eaters and we released some really nice fish. The ones I kept were real tasty. So the moral of this post GET the Video, and then get your reservations made now for the guide of your choice, those dates fill fast in the fall. Steve

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I also have a supply of these Kick Butt Videos…If your in my area give me a shout and I’ll hook you up with one,or two…They make GREAT gifts !!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Brian, glad you liked the video! James and I are looking forward to doing many more of them.

bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

James and Dustin it sure was nice watching a video that related to the kind of fishing that I want to learn on the same river I fish on. Excellent Video just got my Kalins last weekend come on September.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Lots of bass and the occassional hog sized walleye to catch on them now… so don’t hesitate to use the big plastics in the near future as well. In fact, the large grubs were one of our hot smallie baits mid-summer last year. When the bass are busting bait, they work great!~

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I want to echo the comments about the video. It’s very well put together and has a ton of information. I watched it again last night.
    When is the next one coming?? Maybe a how to on 3 ways or…in our case now, where to and how to fish in high water!!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Here’s a picture of my brother in law with a nice fish that fell victim to a Kalins grub early this spring.

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

I ordered the tape and would also recommended it to anyone who wants to learn these techniques of fishing plastics. Great learning tool, guys!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Definitely a video worth watching if you want to catch walleyes when everybody else is jiggin for them sauger! Until you try the method described in the video you will be missing out! I CAN’T WAIT TILL FALL/WINTER!!!!!

I might as well mention this here as well…..I do have the video at the resort and you can also purchase it at the previously mentioned locations……EFN outlet store, Hooked on Fishing in Rochester and through Dave Koonce.

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Congratulations! Hope you had a good honeymoon! Your life has now changed [for the good I hope] LOL When will they close down the locks? Thanks

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

A thread from the past….Don’t take my word for the video being all that good!

I know that Dean has them left at Evert’s Resort and they can be ordered through BfishN tackles web site…the banner on the left side bar.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.