Lake Erie

• HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

Heading out to Erie next weekend. Checking to see if anyone has any experiences at this time of the year, and if there are any sites that cover current fishing forcasts for the Bass Islands area. I believe we will be drifting w/ live bait rigs and or casting the same, any help would be appriciated.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Check out http://www.fishthelake.com under the Ohio lake section…There all you’ll have to do is post the same question and someone should pipe in with an answer for you..

mick

the bass and walleye are really active you should have a wonderful time this weekend catching 3 to 7 pound walleyes consistley
    as far as what works best i would suggest a fishing pole
    please let us know how you did this weekend

MrMarbleeyes
    Harpers Ferry, Iowa

When there a HANGIN you better be BANGIN

HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

You two…..ok…..I will not be going to erie this weekend because of financial demands…Have a great time guys P.S. Look out the weekend of the “harpers open”, The way I see it there is one guy w/ a head to big to fit down harpers slough, one “Rod Holder”, and The “Sheepie Kink”….Could be interesting. Ill be looking forward to those two new st.croix rods.

mick

okay hommodenord your really starting with the smak allready ( rod holder )
    i’ll bet i’ll catch more fish holding my rod in the water then you will holding your rod in front of your computer
    i look forward to fishing again’t you it will be fun win lose or draw.
    please bring all your notes i may have to eat crow and buy then from you

HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

Spoonchucker…Do not forget your step stool, and 75s.p.f.
    A) Step stool to see over the side of the launch.
    B) 75s.p.f. For your head…and for Mr. Marbleeyes head also.
    As for looking forward to the competition..All I have to say is “Get on your Game faces on everyone”. I do think it is going to be a blast, and am also looking forward to a bit of FRIENDLY fun. I also am going to start shying away from the “Crow Pie”
    Guys Take care, be safe, and have a blast. Let us know how you did on the big lake when you return.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

And please don’t forget to take and show us some pics of those big eyes out there! Thanks, Bill

MrMarbleeyes
    Harpers Ferry, Iowa

Hey HommeDeNord we caught 50 walleyes day 1 and 30 on day 3 all 17 to 23 inches not giants but alot of fun and NO GRASS day 2 we went smallmouth fishing. What a blast around 30 fish all between 15 an 20 inches. [image]martybigbass[/image]

MrMarbleeyes
    Harpers Ferry, Iowa

sorry Im computer disfunctional also I don’t know how to put on pictures yet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.