Buy Your New MN License Online

• alkfish
    St Paul MN

Just got done buying all my licences and stamps for the upcoming seasons on the MNDNR site. That worked out pretty slick considering I am going out too early tommorrow to purchase one at a retailer.

They charge a 3.50 internet convenience fee(probably to offset the credit card fees they incur) but all told, it was quick, easy, and convenient.

MN ice fisherman don’t forget you need a new lic. for your ice shelters too.

Also I was curious if anyone knows if this service is available for Wisconsin also? I will need that one in another month as well.

Now if I could only catch some piggies from the puter I would never have to leave home!!! LOL

Catch you all on the river next weekend.(Weather Permitting)

~~~~~~~~~alkfish

hastingsoutdoors
    Hastings, MN

I am not sure if you can get your WI License on the net just go to WI DNR Web page – if they sell them online you should be able to find them there…

If you can not find them online and your near Hastings
    stop by Hastings Outdoors we sell MN & WI Licenses….

We are located at 300 Vermillion ST (hwy 61)
    just south of the Hastings Bridge.. on the West side of the road ..

Spring hours Mon-Fri 6am – 7pm, Sat 5am – 5pm, Sun 5am – 4pm
    or give us a call at 651-480-3474…

Thanks

Kriss

barc
    SE MN

alkfish,
    Looks like the Wisconsin 2003 licenses will be available online March 10th. I purchased mine via the internet last year – printed out on my inkjet printer – IA DNR checked my license last summer and had never seen one before (printed on your local printer) but didn’t question the validity. Link to Wisconsin license sale web page: Wisconsin DNR License Services
    barc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.