Curbing Cabin Fever

• alkfish
    St Paul MN

I had to make an escape to Mexico to regain my sanity. No more looking down an ice hole for me!! Sorry in advance for the poor pics, but we had to move quickly to release this sailfish.

Also I having been getting fired up for spring by adding pics to my MSN community. It has been very user friendly for me, and alows me to easily share photos online. Feel free to click on the link and check em out

http://groups.msn.com/HardcoreFishing/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

Click on pictures and you can browse through about 10 pages of pics. Hopefully more if I can continue to scan my “older” 35mm pics in today

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

alkfish,
    I envy you. I took a week to fish Cancun last year and had great results. Nothing better for beating the winter blues than tying into few 30 lb plus barracuda.

jonn

Nice fish!!

Steve O,

I was south of you last spring in Tulum. Great permit and bonefish action, man do they fight. Also, I watched a guy surf fishing hook into a stingray. Those things literally fly out of the water when you hook them. Let’s start another website…fishthesea or fishthesaltwater. It would give me justification to make annual spring trips!!

Ahhhh…Mas Tequila and surf fishing, what a combo!!

Also, I too am weary of staring down a hole to fish. Bring on spring! Jon

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

sounds beautiful. isent James a few of the photos of the fish I caught down there. he chose not put them up.
    fishthesea.com hmmm I LIKE it!

alkfish
    St Paul MN

LOL Fishthesea.com -sounds like another winter project for James

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.