River maps

• krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

Anyone know where I could get a good detailed map of Mississippi pool 8?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Gander has a book with pool 8 as well as many other pools. Not sure of the price, but it was a decent map. I have a hotspots map for pool 8 that I really like. It is on 3 pages and I have it laminated so I can keep it in the boat. I was using it on Saturday and so far all the wingdams and markers atre where the map says they are

lebruce
    C.R. Iowa

Northwoods, You can find the area your looking for at this site Corps .Just inlarge it for more detail and then save to your pc then print it.

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

AM, where did you get the Hot spots map? I checked their website and it looks like they only have pool 4. Just wondering if they don’t carry it anymore.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Another IDA’er had them and I got them copied and laminated. I have pools 6-9. I beleive they do not make them anymore. I also have a Pool 4 map.

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

Hey ole buddy ole pal . Any possibility of getting a copy?

sippiriverrat
    Andover MN.

The Army Corps of Engineers is were you should look, I picked up a 1968 corp navigational map at an antique book store, you would think it would be way to old to get anything out of but I have discovered some petty good spots from it that I wouldn’t have found without it.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

We could set up a place to get them copied, not a problem. I did however lose the upper pool 7 section last week on the river I was looking at it, then put it down in the boat. Later, I moved to another spot and went for the map and it was gone Now I have to try and get that page again and have it copied

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

Is this a typical Hot Spots map that shows detailed structure? Where is a good place to get them copied? You can PM me or email me if you want. Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.