Is it spring or winter?

• big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

Just looked at the weather forecast. A winter storm watch for South Central Wisconsin and extreme SE Minnesota for Sunday to Sunday night with a possible 4-8″ of the white stuff.Unbelievable! Bad enough we got flooded off the island – now an insult like this

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Who knows, maybe last week will prove to be the shortest summer on record! HAHA!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Big Dad, Just as long as it doesn’t get like the Freeze Your Butt Tourney type weather.I still get cold thinking about that weekend we were all crazy enough to fish. lol. Well if that the case I better get busy fininshing getting my boat ready to drop off at Smittys in Lake City so I can do it today before the snow comes hey. I’m taking over Nates boat as his Pro V will be ready in a week or two. Hes still waiting on an Eagle Trailer for it and the 2nd console. See on the water, Bill

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

hey Bill. Let’s hope it’s not FYB type day tomorrow. I do plan on fishing tomorrow in spite of it – have to start figuring out something for tournie next weekend. The boat “upgrade” thing is a blast isn’t it? I probably can’t afford a new one again for 40 or 50 years but I sure have a plan if I win the lottery! lol

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Nate and Jessie are fishing now. I will join them at noon if I get off this this computer. Better go, got work yet to do. Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.