Mille Lacs

• DONOTDELETE

Heading up the Garrison/Brainerd area tomorrow. I was interested in areas that are productive for pulling shad raps in the eves…reefs, or area of the lake. Will be on west side, but thats not to say I cant drive around the pond…

Thanks boys….

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Walleyefshr1,

If you don’t get much of a reply here before you leave, visit FTR’s sister sight, fishthelake.com (FTL). There is a Mille Lacs catagory in the Discussion Forums. Plenty of chit-chat and update on the current fishing patterns from some reliable names you just might recognize! :o)

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

If you want to have some fun, and not re-rig leeches and crawlers all the time, pull some deep diving #12 Husky Jerks with a 3/4 oz snap weight about 8′ if front of the lure. Pull it over the 30′ gravel on Highway bar, or 2 mile reef. Use Fireline or your favorite super-braid. It worked well last weekend!

Tuck

walleyefshr
    Kansas

Thanks gents..hey stillakid2…….not an “old hand” anymore……hehe

Randy

Chris-How far back do you troll with that rig on Mille Lacs? I will be up there and will try it. RH

walleyefshr
    Kansas

Tuck,

Pulled out my whiffer and put coordinates in the gps. hope to get out tomorrow eve….gotta put up some hay first….gotta love my vacations to farm country..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.