Where are the bait shops?

• CatfishChadster

I recently have moved into the Inver Grove Heights area and cannot find a bait shop. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks

Rand

my wife and I and our partner own a small shop in Hastings,were just south of the bridge on 61…its called Hastings outdoors 651-480-fish..theres also four seasons south of us in Red Wing…sorry I dont know there number and Im not real sure if there is a bait shop in Inver Grove Heights?

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

There is a bait shop in Newport. I do not remember the name but it is on the east side of 61 in the strip mall that has Savoy pizza and a couple of other shops.

The pet store on 5th ave in SSP has some bait. They are across from the church at 8th street.

There is also DB Gimps on Rice just north of Maryland. Got good minnows the last time I was in there.

Hope this helps.

~D

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

The shop in Newport Mall is “Schorn’s Bait” 651-769-8950.

I usually get off 61 at the lights where the Super America store is. Beer strore right next to Schorn’s too!!

J.

Bogsucker
    SE MN

Rand.

Are you open on sundays?

CatfishChadster

This is exactly the information that I needed. Thanks everybody!!!!

Rand

yes..ill be here on sundays…the hours are as follows….mon – thurs. 6am to 7pm….fri,sat and sun 5am to 7pm…no red fin minnows but i have been working on getting shinners again…there hard to get this time of year..but we do have large suckers…10-12 inchers for the cats…..weve also got a bait machine out side(vending). its got crawlers,,jumbo leeches,worms and wax worms…i was putting minnows in there but ive stopped until the spawing is done……if you have any questions just call my number is 651- 480 fish…..hopfully sat. ill see everybody on the river…its been a week since ive been out………Rand ………. Hastings Outdoors Bait and Tackle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.