Rapa;a clearance

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Galyans has Rapalas on clearance. Limited color selections but most sizes and models. Looks like the Magnums are on their way out. More ristos, but there is shad raps, skitter pops, floating, countdown, husky jerk, and all magnum models. Pretty decent price so take a look!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

isnt it spelled Rapa!a?? or…. Rapa1a?? Rapa|a? hmmmm I just know its SOMETHING like that…….

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

So I fat-fingered and didn’t proof read…………….but I think I won the pool. I bet half the board I could make you respond within 1 hour of a post!! LOL! GOTCHA!!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

yeah? what do you think they are going to do when I tell them that you promised me half the take?? lol

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I think they’d tell us to stick to the topic or go home!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

If I was going to bet on who would have the last word I would have to put my money on stillakid2, Mr old hand himself! LOL!!!!!

Steve

<<<Life is Fishing, the rest is just details!>>>

JimW
    SE MN

Do you guys have real jobs?

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Can you define “real” please? LOL!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

If FTR graded on a curve-you two would be that smart kid in the class that makes the rest of us fail.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geeeee I take a lunch break (cuz my job is soooo stressful!, of course no one “sees” me on bridge lines all night fixing mainframe problems…)…. and I come back to all this!!!

well of course stillapup will get the last word…. he is so much younger he will simply outlive me!!!

JimW
    SE MN

I guess I mispelled it, it should read “reel” jobs?

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Hey guys!………………..Did you know there’s a great clearance on “Rapala’s” at Galyans??? You can burn me at the stake but I will proclaim the news! RAPALA’S ON SALE!!!! Hey Jim, don’t misspell anything around old Riverrunt or he’ll bare teeth!! LOL!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.