USFA Classic at Quad Cities-WOW

• mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Before anybody thinks this is a slanted report, you should know that next year I will be concentrating on fishing with many organizations and don’t intend at this time to be a Director for USFA Team Walleye. That said this weekend at the Quad cities,(Home of this Septembers Classic),running the Iowa two day, I realized two things. The locals are very nice people and get ready for some big weights. The two-day winners(this past weekend) had 26 plus pounds in flood conditions. A local RRAT I have been keeping in touch with and talked to on Saturday said they weren’t even fishing in the best spot. I was looking at pictures of a huge stringer from one day early last fall just before he started giving details. All I’m gonna say is it was an Erie weight and has me fired up,big time!!! I have a very heavy school schedule this fall, but you can almost bet that with a Partner like Tony Crites and weights like that swimming around it will be almost impossible to put school first. Oh ya and as Tom Beck would say in answer to your next question. “Where and how were the fish caught? “In the river and right here in the corner of the mouth!!!”Lawrence- Jiggereye signing off and Mountain Man signing back in!!(some of you get that inside joke).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.