Rod Repair near Red Wing / Southern Minnesota

• flanders51

I have two St. Croix rods with the top eyelets popped out. It hurts the action. I don’t really want to send them in to St. Croix even though one is under warranty. I have a Canadian fishing trip in a month and I don’t want to take any chances. (I also want my rods back quickly so I can use them on the river just as soon as possible).

So, any recommendations for rod repair in the Red Wing or general southern Minnesota area? Heck, I work in Eagan, so somewhere in St. Paul area would be ok too.

Thanks.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Tips are a simple fix, I would do them yourself. Fisher at Wild Goose Sports in Rochester does an awesome job, you will spend more on shipping than it will cost to have him fix them and they will be good as new when done.

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

Quote:

I have two St. Croix rods with the top eyelets popped out. It hurts the action. I don’t really want to send them in to St. Croix even though one is under warranty. I have a Canadian fishing trip in a month and I don’t want to take any chances. (I also want my rods back quickly so I can use them on the river just as soon as possible).

So, any recommendations for rod repair in the Red Wing or general southern Minnesota area? Heck, I work in Eagan, so somewhere in St. Paul area would be ok too.

Thanks.

Get ahold of TRUMAR (Jeff) he is pretty handy with rod repairs and im pretty certain he is in or around red wing almost every weekend! He is pretty quick to help a fellow idoer and will do top notch work!

Joes
    St Paul, MN

You can stop by our store, we regularly replace tip guides for customers.

mikes-jigs
    Red Wing, MN

Four seasons sports in Red Wing does it I believe it is $5. It takes about 1 minute.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.