FTR getogether

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Is this get together, still bieng planned or have they set a date in August sometime?? Just kinda trying to plan some weekend stuff

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

August 25th my friend, is the chosen and set date for the gathering for FTR visitors, Rookies, Regulars, Members, Enthusiasts, 1 Addict, and 1 Old Hand. Unsure of the park but in Redwing. See ya there!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Mavzer…. and everyone else!

The Get Together will be held on August 25th at Colville Park. We have the tournament permit in hand as well as the park use permit. Food has been donated and a BUNCH of prizes have been donated by sponsors already. Should be a great time. Do your darndest to be there. Last year was a real hoot!

James Holst

Moving Waters Guide Service

http://www.movingwaters.net

BillandNate
    Rochester Mn.

Sounds GREAT! We will see you and everyone else there. Thanks James and Steve. Bill and Nate

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

This sounds like a great time. Is there anything you need such as $, or do we just show up? Is it for the rest of the Family as well? How can we sign up for the tounament?

Anonymous

Jeff,

Its a family event, everyone is invited. Just bring your appetite and thirst. There is also the FTR Big Walleye contest. That will start early in the am with a weigh in before the start of the picnic. It was a blast last year!

Steve HougomFTR Webstaff

lovefishin
    FRG, Illinois

Where exactly is this place? – was plannin on goin once i heard about it but not really sure where it is – thanks

Anonymous

OK. It appears we need to draft a page just for this occasion highlighting all the details of the event. Please be patient and look for a link on the homepage to this soon. Colville Park is where it will be held on August 25th which I believe is a Saturday.

Steve HougomFTR Webstaff

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Let me know if there is anything that yall need for that gathering…….. It seems like I should be contributing something….. should we bring our own beverages? Is alcohol allowed in the park or do you need a permit?? Well if you need anyhting give me a holler…….

fishinfool
    mn

How are the decals coming . I can still get them printed with a clean proof if needed at Sign Here.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Fear not my good neighbor, the decal project is in full swing and will be available at the “gathering”. :o) Anxious? Me too!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Mavzer

Alcohol is allowed in the park until dark. We are able to have a keg as well under these same conditions. While not looking to depart from our goal of a family orientated outing I think a keg of beer is in order. We had one last year and it sure went over good after a hot day on the river.

Maybe someone out there has a friend at a liquor store that might be able to cut us a deal on the adult refreshments? If not, Steve and I will make sure it shows up regardless!

James Holst

Moving Waters Guide Service

http://www.movingwaters.net

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.