Pool 4? guesstimate

• mrpike1973

Last year on the 13 of March I took the boat to Hastings to break it in. This year would really like to actually fish it. Would mid march again be a good estimate? Went to the landing in Hastings. We saw one on the Wisconsin side just a short way down is it private? Can never find Phone numbers to call. Thanks

Onthewater

That is pool 3 not 4. It is also closed for game fish in March. It is inland waters there. You would have to drive down river to Prescott before fishing

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

There is a public launch in Prescott, you’ll be safe to fish that area as border waters. Check the regs to make sure you know what is open and closed. Or, venture a bit more south to everts and launch there. P4 is open now as far as I know. In mid March it’ll be a zoo on any day with decent weather.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The Wisconsin Back Channel had a good number of rigs in it. I know the hi way department will have it in tiptop shape for the Freeze Your Butt tourney this coming weekend.

No reason to wait till the middle of March, plenty of boaters coming by the floating camper in Red Wing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.