Polydome Products Litchfield MN

• Riverruns

Anyone here using their hunting blinds? They are molded blinds that are solid one piece blinds. Look to be solid blinds. Thanks Shawn

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20230709-172805_Chrome.jpg

fishingstar
    central mn / starlake

looks like one of there calf hutches. They sold tons of them and are indestructible

Riverruns

I’m figuring that since these are made in central MN someone might have experience with them?

They sure seem to be well built with being molded and no seems. Thanks for the response!

haleysgold
    SE MN

I have the 6′ model same as the pic.
    Bought it used from a guy in Sconny so a little cheaper but the new price isn’t bad.
    I mounted it to a platform and screwed it down.
    Simple but nice. Windows work great, Holds up under snow, roomy and decent head space.
    I’d do it again.

Riverruns

I have the 6′ model same as the pic.
    Bought it used from a guy in Sconny so a little cheaper but the new price isn’t bad.
    I mounted it to a platform and screwed it down.
    Simple but nice. Windows work great, Holds up under snow, roomy and decent head space.
    I’d do it again.

I bought 3. They seem to be well built and not the flimsy stuff like you see being sold at a fleetfarm or similar store for a comparable price.

Only 2 in the pic. The other is sitting in a field.

These will be elevated but only about 5 foot. We don’t see a need for higher than that for us.

It’ll be nice for sitting and snoozing in crappy weather.

Attachments:
    1. 20230717_184201-scaled.jpg

big_g
    Isle, MN

They look totally different than the ones in the ad ? Lots more windows waytogo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.