Polaris Ranger Topper

• Forrest Brenske

Toying with the idea of getting a topper for my ranger to store all of my ice gear. looking for advice to see if its worth the price

trytoofish
    sw Mn.

Toying with the idea of getting a topper for my ranger to store all of my ice gear. looking for advice to see if its worth the price

I hope they are as usfull as they appear. I have a ProFab on order. Much better built than the polaris option. but more expensive

Brandon C.

We have 4 toppers in our group I believe all are made by Unicover. I would highly recommend getting one as it helps to keep your gear protected from the elements, organized and secured. I am installing a deep cycle battery with an inverter and maintainer along with lights this fall in my topper.

Forrest Brenske

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Forrest Brenske wrote:</div>

I hope they are as usfull as they appear. I have a ProFab on order. Much better built than the polaris option. but more expensive

Keep me posed on this they are my number one pick. out of curiosity do you have to pick them up or do the ship them?

Bigwalleye30
    MN

Really depends on where you fish and how far you have to drive out on the ice. Toppers are really nice when going a long ways so you know your stuff is secure. If you’re only going out on a smaller prairie lake it maybe hard to justify. But those ProFab ones look pretty sweet!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.