Playing Ice in the boat

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m not wishing my life away…but I couldn’t help but turning my Helix into an ice machine on open water whistling

Attachments:
    1. 20210924_142832-scaled.jpg

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

When I read the thread title, I thought maybe you had taken on a new line of work running up and down the river picking up illegals. :>)

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

When I read the thread title, I thought maybe you had taken on a new line of work running up and down the river picking up illegals. :>)

rotflol

eyeguy507
    SE MN

too early Dave! but your post did remind me to charge my lithium in my shuttle. are you worried all your typical perch spots on the river will be gone with the lower than average water? most of the areas I target are 4 feet on average and I don’t think they will be there this winter unless we get a bunch of rain the next few months.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

too early Dave! but your post did remind me to charge my lithium in my shuttle. are you worried all your typical perch spots on the river will be gone with the lower than average water? most of the areas I target are 4 feet on average and I don’t think they will be there this winter unless we get a bunch of rain the next few months.

Totally agree 👍
    I have been using my Mega SI scouting out new areas to check out ….
    Time will tell peace

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.