Black Bear Pictures – Finally

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Had some issues with my trail camera but finally got a few pictures of some bears. The pictures I got were from Wed until this morning. Had at least 3 different bears hit the bait from yesterday until this morning. I think I would shoot 2 of the bears so far.

Also got a picture of a fisher.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0050.jpg

2. IMG_0021.jpg

3. IMG_0009.jpg

4. IMG_0018.jpg

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

A couple more.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0083-2.jpg

2. IMG_0081-2.jpg

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Looks like some good bears to me.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

bzz:

Looks like the bear from 15th and 17th are the same and very nice!!! And he did make it in during the daylight. The other bear is nice and could be a shooter, but the other one is VERY NICE!!! Keep it up, love those pictrues too!!!

Mark

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

These are from the Hudson WI area?

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

bzz:

Looks like the bear from 15th and 17th are the same and very nice!!! And he did make it in during the daylight. The other bear is nice and could be a shooter, but the other one is VERY NICE!!! Keep it up, love those pictrues too!!!

Mark

Mark, Initially I thought the one on the 15th was the same bear as the 14th. After looking at them more last night, I think you are right. It is bigger than the one on the 14th. I only got a couple pictures of him on the 15th (was out of bait when he came in). Not sure if it was the lighting on the 17th that makes him look really fat. I think I had either 3 or 4 different bears hit the bait between Sat and Sun.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Oh no, he’s really fat through the belly and that makes it easier for us to see through to his skin… He’s a good one!!! The pics of the one from the 14th make it diifcult to tell what he looks like from the side, he’s a pretty bear though!!! And likely a shooter too!!!

Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.