Pest Cleanup Question…

• Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

So after “removing” two possums and a coon that had made their home in my in-laws shed, due to the recent passing of their dog. I managed to get a bit of blood on the floor. It’s a nice concrete (smooth floor) floor and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for decent blood removal. I used sand/snow and was able to get the worst of but in the middle of winter I cant very well go and splash water all over to get the stains off completely. Any suggestions?

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Draw a chalk outline of a racoon around the blood stain. That ought to discourage the next critter that thinks about moving into the shed.

SR

Iowaboy1

put some kitty liter or floor dry on it,then take a brick or a small piece of two by four and scrub it in a figure eight pattern,shouldnt take more than a minute of scrubbing to get it off of the floor.
    if it is a sealed floor and you dont want to scratch it up,pour some rubbing alcohol on it and let it sit for a couple of minutes then wipe it up

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Hydrogen peroxide will do the trick. Get a fresh bottle as the stuff degrades really quickly.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

What RALPH said.

Iowaboy1

the water in store bought peroxide,( 5% solution ) will freeze at 31 degrees F. leaving you with an ice patch on the floor and a teeny tiny bit of peroxide,it will work if you want to wait until it warms up though.

if the shed and or floor is heated,go for it.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

In all fairness, the blood will be frozen, too. whistling

Pop a heater in there too warm it up.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Did you smoke the possum or grill him up? rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Jeff mattingly
    Lonsdale, Mn

I know how unbearable in laws can be, but asking a group on a forum to clean up a crime scene is very risky…..hahaha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.