Imagine For a Sec.. This is You!

• Chad Thompson
    2 hours from Thunder Bay, Ontario

Congrats to Gene Arndt from Mantorville, Minnesota. Gene just harvested this very respectable bull adding to his big game repertoire using TRADITIONAL archery.

Big game Gene has harvested includes a goat in Russia, trophy elk in New Mexico, a 1200lbs Alaskan Brown Bear, trophy whitetail from Kansas and now this

magnificent bull moose from the Pasha Lake region of Ontario!

Just prior to harvesting this moose, his partner Royce had another bull in very close proximity that was bigger than either of them have ever seen. Unfortunately that moose never presented a clean shot even though it broke the 30 yard mark.

What a site!

justinwitmer

I’m trying to imagine for a sec I had the money to do any of those!!!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

tasty moose steaks on the grill for everyone, looks like a he got a lot of leg.

arklite881south

CHAD DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT!! UGHHHHHH!! I AM SO STOKED TO GET ON THAT MOOSE HUNT NEXT YEAR!! That is awesome, and seriously CONGRATS to Gene on the magnificent accomplishment of a bull moose via bow!! I believe one of the biggest challenges for big game hunters. I’d love to hear the whole story of the hunt, and quartering to get that beast out of the woods!! Hey Chad…..As you know we’ll be up next year moose hunting…..Will Bear hunting still be good at that time? If so maybe some IDO boys might be interested in getting some bear tags during the same time we are going to be up there. I might mix a day of fishing in too if I tire dad out drudging through the swamps!!

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Hope he has a strong back cuz that thing is hugh

trapsht
    Rockford, Il

I hope he has a big appetite….that’s a whole lot of protein!! Hey Chad..are your moose hunts guided, or do you point guys in the right direction?? I’m anxious to get in the stand tonight for some whitetail action.

Chad Thompson
    2 hours from Thunder Bay, Ontario

Our moose hunts are a 3 week self guided hunt. Most guys end up getting their moose within the first week and 1/2.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.