help

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

so if I found them at the end of may in the edge of the pads with the crappies, will they be in the same area? only reason I ask is that I am using the in-laws boat without depth finder and such. and heading out in 2 hours to enjoy a weekend with teh kids again.

Thanks-
    Broncs

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Work the edges, in between the pads [gaps] and if needed check the first break [drop off] out from the pads. I’m jealous, I have to wait till after 5:00 tonight before I can hit the water. Good luck and let us know how you do.
    Thanks, Bill

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

thanks Bill. and after a hard day fishing it is texas hold em time, then back to the hot tub for a few relaxing . then a early morning rise for some large mouth, catch and release only. then the kids out fishing again. I am out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncs

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

AND….how did you and the kids do? [snoppy, aren’t I? ]

Thanks, Bill

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

we had a good time either on the dock or pontoon. there were many many little ones that we kept feeding but that is OK. we onyl kept about 6 to add to the fish fry for the upcoming weekend. the little ones got so boring the boys had me and their big sister fish to find the big ones then they would fish.

Broncs

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Sounds like they had alot of action which equals fun.
    Thanks, Bill

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Jeff,
    What are you doing this week?????
    you on vacation or something fun like that ?????
    Jack.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Vacation? nope. took a few days off at the end of last week and took the kids up to the cabin was all. good time had by all. and in the fall will be better fishing. as checked out a few spots the local shop owner told me about for the kids.

Broncs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.