Cassville or Savanna info?

• tskib

Does anyone have reports for the Cassville, WI or Savanna, IL areas?

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

tskib, I haven’t been out since the 18th. I have heard that there have been some nice crappies caught in the Bertam Lake area. On the 18th I fished primarily for gills and ended up with around 7 or 8 keepers. Alot of smaller fish to go through to get them though. If you want more detailed info pm me.

tskib

Just thought I’d let everyone know I was at Cassville (Bertram L.) on Friday, and it was so dead there should have been a cross at the entrance. Beautiful spot to fish, though.

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

Fished Spring Lake on Sat. south of Savanna, 3 of us did not catch a fish, dead slow for us in the afternoon hours. can you tell me where you access the lake at Cassville are you on the Iowa or Il. side. I have yet to fish that dam area.

TBASS
    ROCKFORD,ILL

TSKIB, I FISHED IN SAVANNA ON THE 25TH. IT WAS VERY TOUGH FOR ME. I STARTED AT MILLERS LAKE MOVED TO BARGE LAKE AND THEN WENT TO LOWER SABULA. MILLERS AND BARGE WERE SO SHALLOW I COULDN’T FIND ANY FISH. IN AND AROUND THE LOWER SABULA AREA, THERE WERE SOME FISH TO CATCH, BUT MOSTLY SMALL. I DID HEAR FROM A FRIEND THAT THERE WERE SOME GOOD CATCHES OUT OF SPRING LAKE. I RAN OUT OF TIME BEFORE I COULD
    GET TO THAT AREA. SO IF YOU GO YOU MAY WANT TO START YOUR LOOK AROUND SPRING LAKE. FORGET BARGE SABULA, AND MILLERS. HOPE THIS HELPS, TBASS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.