Lake Pepin White Bass

• airpart

Just a quick question. Are the white bass “turned on” on Lake Pepin. We are coming up for them in about a week and are hoping for some more fast action, like in years before.
    Thanks

jhall
    Lake City, MN

They are wackin em right now. Right in front of lake city there have been several schools of them as well as accross the river by stockholm.

airpart

Thanks for the info, I just hope they keep on keepin’ on til next week.
    Ray

juggs
    The biggest nightcrawler bed in all of Minneapolis

I was on the channel north of Wabasha over the weekend and had good whitie action near dark. Big ones, too.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The whities are going good out near Deer Island too. Trolling #7 shads raps in 14′ of water we were able to boat as many whities as we wanted as well as some decent walleyes too. This was on Monday. The hot color was blue silver.

airpart

Thanks James,
    I just got back yesterday and we tried the trolling blue and silver withour a lot of luck. We did catch them and some eyes, but not like it used to be. Best lure was #7 shad colored shad-rap. My wife even caught a nice bluegill on that!! I’m going to try to get up there in a couple of weeks after I get the T-8 fixed and try it again.
    Ray

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.