Packers schedule

• buck-slayer

Looking like 12-5. Can see them losing to the Purple week one and hearing Paul Allen wet himself and keep them fans propped up only to sink in the quick sand. Go Pack Go

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m seeing 10-7 for both the Packers and Vikes with both winning the head to head at home, and the North being decided by tiebreakers.

If the Vikings secondary and O line stay healthy and have continuity, they can win a playoff game or 2. The Packers will need more health than last year for a similar result. If guys start dropping at key positions again, look for a .500 season and Rodgers to truly leave/retire. If they’re healthy, they could also win a playoff game or two.

Sylvanboat

Bears fan here. We have 8th easiest schedule and Vegas has us favored in only two games. Six wins could be great season for us.

KP
    Hudson, WI

My guess is 11-6 for the Packers. I see the Vikes having a similar year as last year and yes the Bears will be bad in a rebuilding year. I think the Lions will make be around .500 this year. I like the draft they had and think they will surprise some teams this year.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I have the Packers finishing 14-3, 13-4, or 12-5. I think Buffalo will be tough, Bucs and Rams should be winnable. Maybe Patriots cause us grief and we lose one to the Vikings, something like that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.