Pack vs. Queens

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Pool2, why would you even bother to argue with a troll who was banned for being a jackwagon, then came back with a reel creative new screen name? He does nothing but try to irritate people and adds absolutely no value to the forum what so ever. Seriously, don’t waste your time and energy with him. coffee

reelman
    Inactive

And @reelman is up to 6 impressive jabs using of the word “fool” — I’m putting the over/under at 13. PM me if you want in on the action.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    Ahh, but he is educated.

Maybe I have a PhD, maybe I dropped out of high school. You wouldn’t know because you don’t know me, but don’t let that get in the way. You seem to get a kick out of spewing negativity in the direction of those who have disagreed with you or voiced an unpopular opinion on another thread. I hope it’s rewarding for you!

You expose your ignorance for all to see with each and every post.
    As you continue to spew your self pity and plea for all to hear your righteousness,take solace in the fact that this day soon will be over for. You may very well wake in the morning and see the same fool as yesterday or you might learn that there are more reasonable things to puzzle over.

Goodnight Jr.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

<iframe src=”https://giphy.com/embed/3o7abu6MhmCNxqUT4I&#8221; width=”480″ height=”480″ frameBorder=”0″ class=”giphy-embed” allowFullScreen></iframe><p>via GIPHY</p>

Any other young fella know how to post a gif on this site? Clearly this link isnt ideal

Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

Pool2, why would you even bother to argue with a troll who was banned for being a jackwagon, then came back with a reel creative new screen name? He does nothing but try to irritate people and adds absolutely no value to the forum what so ever. Seriously, don’t waste your time and energy with him. coffee

x2

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>sticker wrote:</div>

x2

Sorry to feed the troll. In my defense I wasn’t actually “arguing” with him, just thought I’d give him a zillion chances to say something intelligent.

Besides, I took a lot of action on the under and he hasn’t hit 13 “fool” jabs yet so I figured I’d keep going to limit my damages. Gotta pay off all those student loans I racked up getting that “education” that @Dutchboy referenced. mrgreen

It is.

Then by all means brother, enjoy. Whatever floats yer skeeter. Especially now that you’ve been freed from the shackles of that sanctimonious signature. New motto = Less thinky. More typey.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Any other young fella know how to post a gif on this site? Clearly this link isnt ideal

Comes through on my phone and PC right away

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

It seems you and 3 or 4 of your buddies have a problem with me. Everybody else either gets along with me or just ignores me. But i know your type, you always need to be the smartest guy in the room. Being smarter then me isn’t hard but rest assured after being around here this long, you are certainly not the smartest guy in this room.

Carry on.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

It seems you and 3 or 4 of your buddies have a problem with me. Everybody else either gets along with me or just ignores me. But i know your type, you always need to be the smartest guy in the room. Being smarter then me isn’t hard but rest assured after being around here this long, you are certainly not the smartest guy in this room.

Carry on.

I’ve never been the smartest guy in any room, haven’t you seen my screen name?

I don’t have a problem with you, I don’t even know you. Don’t share some of your opinions but that’s life. You came out of nowhere on this thread for no other reason than to take a jab at me personally.

If “everybody else” is cool with that or ignores it, more power to ’em.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tbro16 wrote:</div>

Comes through on my phone and PC right away

Interesting. Sounds like my mac and iphone need to get with the times here

reelman
    Inactive

The primary assumption of Freudian theory is that the unconscious mind governs behavior to a greater degree than people suspect.

EXAMPLE 1

AND

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>sticker wrote:</div>
    Pool2, coffee

x2

Even your GB supporters won’t use your full moniker,Hillarious!
    SKOL VIKINGS
    December 23 in GoatBay,it can’t come soon enough.

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘Pack vs. Queens’ is closed to new replies.