P2

• procor
    Mounds View, MN

Does anyone know if Lions Levee has a dock in yet? Heading down today and will post a new report when done…Thanks.

Cory

tangler
    Inactive

I asked this recently and word was it will be at least another month until Lion’s is ready to go, possibly longer. 494 access is open but not sure about the dock. Willie’s Hidden Harbor is another option nearby, but you will pay.

On the upper end, Watergate is the only access with a dock in.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

494 access is open but no dock. Just pull up on the sand on the down stream side.

S.R.

procor
    Mounds View, MN

Thanks guys. Can’t recall, is it possible to launch at Lions and beach the boat there while you park?

tangler
    Inactive

Thanks guys. Can’t recall, is it possible to launch at Lions and beach the boat there while you park?

I believe the entire park is closed with barriers up from city of South Saint Paul still? They sustained a lot of damage.

Fort Snelling State Park has also remained closed to all traffic all summer for repairs from flooding.

CBMN
    North Metro

I think tangler is right, last time I was down the barricades were at the top of the hill, so you could park in the parking lot but not go down the hill so I don’t think Lions will be an option for you unless something has changed int he last 2-3 weeks.

procor
    Mounds View, MN

Thanks CBMN.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

” Thanks guys. Can’t recall, is it possible to launch at Lions and beach the boat there while you park?

I believe the entire park is closed with barriers up from city of South Saint Paul still? They sustained a lot of damage.”

Note: Lion’s Levee is a park in Saint Paul Park, and the 494 access is a park in South St. Paul. In case you ever call the city about it grin

S.R.

tangler
    Inactive

Yes, thanks for clarifying my mistake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.