Outdoor Themed Tattoos

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Um, Who’s the red head and who has the green carpet and is it shag or a cut pile?

munchy
    NULL

Is this outdoor themed enough for you?

Attachments:
    1. ed004213725782c9ac2be6476fa3a2de.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

Is this outdoor themed enough for you?

Oh my. Well that’s, er, a rather interesting tattoo choice…

Deuces

nick you promised you wouldn’t tell. i thought this was our special secret?

You’re ashamed of us as always. No more green carpet rides for you

deertracker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>deertracker wrote:</div>
    It’s kind of hard to get a good pic of mine as it’s a full sleeve but here are a few.
    DT

Nice! Is there still more work you want to do on it?

Just need to finish the wing on the inside of my arm. Then I can start on my bow hunting sleeve on my left arm. yay
    DT

Sharon
    SE Metro

Just need to finish the wing on the inside of my arm. Then I can start on my bow hunting sleeve on my left arm.
    DT

Awesome! Can’t wait to see that one get started!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sort of still with the outdoor theme, I got another tattoo this week. Some much needed “ink therapy” as we call it and it was rather relaxing (as strange as that may sound). For quite some time I thought about getting a feather tattoo, and after finding a pheasant feather on my steps after Billy passed away – it solidified the idea in my head. I’ve always loved birds and all of their magnificent colors, so I figured a colorful feather was the way to go!

And as Emily Dickinson said,
    “Hope is the thing with feathers
    that perches in the soul
    And sings the tune without the words
    and never stops at all”
    🧡💜💙💚

Attachments:
    1. Feather-Tattoo.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Ink therapy is great. Im due for some soon. I sat in a chair for 11.5 hours on my arm about a month ago. And makes me want more almost immediately

Love the ink it looks great

steve k
    buffalo co. wi.

Sharon I really like the chickadee toast
    And Emily,s poem waytogo

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Very cool Sharon! waytogo Toughest Redhead I know if you don’t mind the pain! rotflol

Boogerbreath
    Bemidji, MN

I have the big bad wolf from Looney tunes. Placement if private (cough cough) so here is a screen grab.

Attachments:
    1. Screen-Shot-2020-11-06-at-4.49.35-PM.png

mojogunter

This is outdoor themed.

Attachments:
    1. tat.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’ve wanted to get a fish tattoo for a while now – being a fisherman my whole life, but I couldn’t decide on a particular game species since I like to fish for multiple different species!

So a couple weeks ago I got an artistic koi fish design and I love it! Nothing like a little ink therapy to boost your mood! mrgreen mrgreen

Attachments:
    1. koi-fish-tattoo.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Newest

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20230216_094322_Photos.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Another. Top shoulder to back piece. Isn’t done yet. And pic is kind of bad

Attachments:
    1. 20220706_144254-scaled.jpg

ajw

Have two small tats of my siblings initials. Sorta want more/bigger but then I think “I could buy another rifle, or put that money towards more optics” lol I have a problem

brewerybuilder

Weird this just came up again today. My wife has finally talked me into my first tattoo. My appointment is in about 2 hrs. Not exactly outdoors but it is a compass for all the traveling we do.

We’ll see how it goes. shock

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Weird this just came up again today. My wife has finally talked me into my first tattoo. My appointment is in about 2 hrs. Not exactly outdoors but it is a compass for all the traveling we do.

I sit for 8 to 12 hours at a time. 2 hours won’t be bad. My girl has a 10 hour sit tomorrow actually

WishIwasWiser

Never been interested, but I think I’d go for this one. Not sure where…? Arm?

Amazing, and disconcerting, quite honestly, how many people I’ve shown this to that don’t know the context. What is happening to our world??

Steve…I know you get it! Sing along with the family…

Attachments:
    1. C6DB5159-C366-4716-8C15-5CCD79EFDD89.jpeg

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

Thinking about getting 8efe28aeba5bfd44 on my forearm or calf??

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Cornelius

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Cornelius

Yukon.

We’re on a first name basis!
    [/quote]

“Terrible weather we’ve been havin”!
    Still is my favorite Christmas movie

Sharon
    SE Metro

I hope it went well for your first one! Post a picture! mrgreen

Umy
    South Metro

I’m pretty much with Glenn on this. Just old fashioned I guess. I know quite a few people who have had issues with their jobs as a result as well because of tattoos.
    If you like them -who cares. Your opinion is the only one that counts.
    Some of them do look nice no question – just not for me.

Deuces

Put me in the biatch category cause I got a small one on the back of the arm and those several minutes were awful.

I don’t want to kink shame but sitting for half a day like that y’all can take some weird sh!t.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Put me in the biatch category cause I got a small one on the back of the arm and those several minutes were awful.

I don’t want to kink shame but sitting for half a day like that y’all can take some weird sh!t.

Weird sh!! Is what makes the world go around.
    And my rib cage was a awful spot. At points of it I though I was going to puke. I like ink and I like getting ink, better yet I like women who have lots of ink.

deertracker

Tip of the elbow is a fun one. Radiates through your entire arm. applause I’ve fallen asleep a few times but always get nervous when I do because I twitch in my sleep. jester
    DT

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Same. My elbow sucked. Top of both shoulders hurt and my ribs. Spine was surprisingly not bad

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.