Otter’s new stuff 2022 season

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

The full door hub looks nice.

Home

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have a resort hub and a pro xt resort.
    I don’t forsee the need for the full door unless it opened enough for a wheeler to pull in

CaptainMusky

I don’t forsee the need for the full door unless it opened enough for a wheeler to pull in

It eliminates a big trip hazard. Eskimo was the first to do this and now Otter is catching up. What would you want to pull your atv in there for?

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Warm it up if it will not start probably.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

It eliminates a big trip hazard. Eskimo was the first to do this and now Otter is catching up. What would you want to pull your atv in there for?

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

Was just at the Otter (Rhino) Facility 30 minutes ago.
    Place is huge.

MX1825

Otter had the full door last year.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

If they were smart they would come out with a heater that is safe to use when Ice camping along with some floor stuff.

MX1825

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>MX1825 wrote:</div>
    Otter had the full door last year.

They did? I guess I missed that.

Yep. I was looking around for an eskimo and nobody had the 450 size hub. So ended up with the Otter.
    I’m big AND old so the full door is nice. doah

CaptainMusky

If they were smart they would come out with a heater that is safe to use when Ice camping.

Big buddy heater is safe.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Keep it warm on those long cold days, nights or weekends

CaptainMusky

Keep it warm on those long cold days, nights or weekends

Makes sense. I know my ATV is a bear to start when its cold.

3Rivers

Nice to see the full door on the Resort. I asked about a resort size hub with full door at the ice show in St Paul last year. The rep working the booth said “Otter will 100% NOT have a resort size hub with full door next year due to the design issues they had with the lodge” I was willing to wait a year, but after hearing that, went and bought a Eskimo instead.

slipperybob
    Lil'Can, MN

Russian Bear Universal Tents used to have a hub where the side wall is actually a flipped up door. Easy to put the Quad or Sled inside the shelter. Then again who’s willing to pay $2k just for that feature?

Let’s see if Otter or Eskimo will be willing to bring that feature in the future?

If need to put atv under pop up — pop it up, pick it up, an set down over atv. Reverse processes when ATV is ready to start.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

If need to put atv under pop up — pop it up, pick it up, an set down over atv. Reverse processes when ATV is ready to start.

Well I figured that was pretty common sense. But when camping all weekend and you need to make a run the last thing I want to do is unpin the shack and lift it off all my stuff then try to reset

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

David Shanvunhueisn wrote:

Well I figured that was pretty common sense. But when camping all weekend and you need to make a run the last thing I want to do is unpin the shack and lift it off all my stuff then try to reset

Code brown requires fast action.

Have they announced a price on the Resort or Monster?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.